In House Marketing Coordinator - #1861287
Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
In House Marketing Coordinator
Wyndham Destinations strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
- In person marketing with guests checking into our resorts
- Schedule the guest to meet with member services to discuss their owner update and workshop
- The coordinator may offer gifts to the guest for participating in the update
- Partner with the resort staff to receive arrival sheets of the guests that should be checking in during their shift
- Distributing parking passes, activity schedules, and area brochures to the guest
- Must meet production standards on a weekly basis
Job Expectations and Requirements
- 1 to 3 years of sales and or marketing experience is preferred, not required
- Full time availability required including nights, weekends and holidays
- Maintain production standards
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, general computer skills, and smart devices
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment within a shared space
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required, College Degree is preferred
Benefits, Compensation, and Training
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage within 30 days
- Weekly Base and Uncapped Commissions
- Initial Paid Training, covering our sales process, product knowledge, and the psychology of the sale
- 401K Matching
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Recognition Programs
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [email protected], including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.