Lead Monitor Tech - #1848804
North Florida Regional Medical Center
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
NFRMC is a 510 bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida for over 49 years. NFRMC offers comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, women’s health and wound therapy, among other services. NFRMC is fully accredited by the Joint Commission, is certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center by ACC (American College of Cardiology), and is designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery. NFRMC has also received the highest scores available recognizing their commitment to patient safety and quality of care. You are worth more than a paycheck. Our Benefits Raise the Bar: 401(k) with an employer match up to 9% Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Student Loan Assistance Tuition Reimbursement Paid Family Leave Medical Plan Options, Dental & Vision And much more!
Position Description: The Monitor Tech monitors patients' EKG waveforms in a centralized monitoring station
- Interprets Rhythms and Arrhythmias
- Reports all changes in heart rate/rhythm to appropriate nursing staff
- Maintains Telemetry Supplies
- Records patient condition utilizing computerized documentation systems
- Performs duties with full understanding of related age specific factors
- Orients and mentors new staff members
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Ability to read, write and understand written and oral instructions.
- High School Graduate or GED preferred.
- 6 Months prior hospital clinical or patient care experience or one semester of nursing school or experience as a CNA, EMT, or equivalent experience.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated skills in organization, verbal and written communications, customer service, math, analysis, reading, following instruction, basic computer usage.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- BLS through American Heart Association is preferred.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.