Loan Officer Assistant - #1840630
Guaranteed Rate, Inc.
About Guaranteed Rate:
We're Guaranteed Rate, the 5th-largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. with more than $73 billion in loans funded in 2020 alone. We're based on a philosophy that We Grow For Good and that the more we grow, the more we can help people—and we've been growing exponentially by partnering with the best real estate agents, hiring the best people, and offering industry-leading tech, low rates and the highest level of customer service. Headquartered in Chicago, our 9,000 employees are in every state across 350 offices. We know anything is possible as long as you believe. Do you believe you're a perfect fit? We'd love to hear from you.
What's the Role?
Guaranteed Rate is currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Business Development Coordinator to join our innovative and passionate team.
- The primary function of the Business Development Coordinator is to support and manage client engagement activities including some aspects of partner development.
- Maintain positive, professional, helpful, friendly relationships with all real estate agents.
- Enter complete and accurate data into Encompass & Print Encompass docs including CCW's etc. for borrowers to sign.
- Assist Team with providing Commitment and Pre-approval Letters.
- Create and email new listings and open house flyers to agents daily.
- Score files through AUS.
- Enter and maintain client contacts.
- Work with Marketing department on lead generation marketing materials and flyers as requested.
- Provide general administrative support to team.
- Provide Marketing reports as needed.
- Promptly return calls from borrowers and real estate agents.
- Keep team organized; in general, daily.
- Order appraisal and title work on all files; promptly prepare files for processing team.
- Assist other members on his team whenever possible, with anything.
- Maintain office monthly newsletters & distribute to office.
- Maintain calendars.
- A strong commitment to customer service to sales associates and borrowers—is a must!!
- Keep current on all licensing requirements and continuing education classes throughout year to maintain LO license.
- Interview borrowers over the phone, take loan applications and schedule borrowers to meet.
- Support Loan Officers with new and past clients to lock loans and increase monthly production.
- Ability to understand loan pricing and general mortgage guidelines to quote rates, interact with clients, and prepare necessary documentation.
- 1+ years of Mortgage and or Real Estate Experience is preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Work, and Excel (required).
- Familiarity and comfort with social media.
- Positive outlook and proactive attitude working around a relatively complex and regulated underwriting process.
- Mortgage experience is a plus
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.