Catering Manager - #1840628
ABOUT WESTGATE RESORTS
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country's most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
We know how to party. You know how to create great events from scratch, not leaving out any details. The best event managers are half air traffic controller and half party animal. If you are the right mix, come join us at Westgate Resorts!
Westgate just got safer! For the safety of our team members, all candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to joining the Westgate family.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Work with clients booking events and pair them with the right services
· Manage events and daily operations
· Communicate to colleagues and staff to ensure events are set and ready as per BEO’s
· Track billing and invoicing of services
· Meet safety and sanitation standards
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
· Work Ethic
Must provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start of employment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three to five years related experience and/or training
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, talk, and hear. In addition, the employee is occasionally required to taste and smell. The team member frequently is required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up 25 to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of the company are expected to perform tasks as assigned, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
Must comply with all CFI policies and procedures and represent Westgate Resorts in a professional manner through appearance, dress and professional behavior at all times, as dictated in the Associate’s Handbook.
· Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
· Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, personal
· Paid Holidays
· 401K with generous company match
· Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
· Wellness Programs
· Tuition Assistance
· Fun, family culture
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
· Advancement & development opportunities
· Community Involvement Programs
· Safe working environment where all Team members are COVID19 vaccinated
… our team members are valued, recognized, heard, respected, empowered... and KEY to our organization’s success!