Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Part Time - Longwood, FL - #1840626
InBloom Autism Services
InBloom Autism Services is currently seeking an experienced Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) for a part time opportunity in Longwood, FL to join our diverse team where culture, compensation, and support are unmatched.
This position will be Monday - Friday with a flexible schedule. We are needing someone whose availability is open from 2P-7P.
InBloom Autism Services was founded in 2015 with a dedicated focus on clinical quality while promoting a positive and supportive culture for our clinicians. Our amazing clinical team works hard every day providing individualized therapy in a way that is meaningful and motivating to young children with autism, incorporating play-based and naturalistic ABA teaching methods. InBloom is a company that values individual contribution and recognizes excellence, while always focusing on the best outcomes for our clients and families.
All BTs and RBTs undergo hands-on training with ongoing clinical support from their Clinical Supervisor (BCBA), to prepare for a career providing life-changing Applied Behavior Analysis therapy to children with Autism in home-based and center-based settings. Alongside our amazing team of BCBAs, you will implement top tier behavior therapy programs through one-on-one therapy, data collection, and teamwork to offer an incredibly valuable service to kiddos and families who rely on the InBloom team everyday. Your work makes a huge difference in the lives of kiddos and families and is something to be proud of.
We have high standards for ourselves as individuals and as a company, and holding ourselves accountable allows us to continue to help more families in need while maintaining our remarkable quality. Whether you are a certified RBT or new to the field of ABA, you will go through a proprietary training program to ensure you are ready to provide the highest quality care to our kiddos.
- Direct ABA experience (preferred) or experience working with children
- BACB Registered Behavior Technician Certificate (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or currently enrolled in college or university
- Must be able to effectively receive and communicate detailed information, both oral and written
- Have reliable transportation, driver's license, car insurance, and a smartphone
- Excellent time management, punctuality, and readiness to work! Absenteeism is not possible with our population of children, so consistent attendance is critical.
- A positive attitude, willingness to take direction from senior staff members, and ability to accept feedback
- Hourly compensation significantly above the industry average
- Weekly paychecks
- Up to 80 hours of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year, plus Birthday PTO, and six paid holidays
- Quarterly productivity bonuses of up to $125
- Monthly attendance bonuses of up to 5% of your total compensation
- For BTs - $400 bonus upon completion of RBT certification
- Paid supervision towards BCBA certification
- Career advancement for those who are dedicated and work hard
- Ongoing career-focused training
- Excellent, low-deductible health, vision, and dental benefits through Blue Cross Blue Shield, with optional short term disability, life insurance, and more
- 401k with company matching up to 6%
- Mileage reimbursement
- Quarterly team events
- Free lunch every Friday
- Mental Health support
- A management team that cares about your professional development, your ideas and suggestions, and maintaining a fun, supportive company culture.
InBloom Autism Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.